Fine Arts - Part-Time Creative/Graphic Designer
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Part Time|
|Description:||Job share with Fine Arts Assistant. Normal work schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday 8-5, plus evening and weekend events as required. However, flexibility is preferred for additional weekly hours on an as-needed basis. Reduced summer hours during July. |
|Duties:||Primary responsibilities are layout and design and communications for Fine Arts Dept. This includes:|
• Design, develop and coordinate all Fine Arts and Friends of Fine Arts print materials, including playbills, programs, posters, program ads
• Video edit to use new video assets for website, etc.
• Manage photo and video archives
• Coordinate Fine Arts content, photos and video on website
• Create weekly E-newsletter created in My Emma program
• create PowerPoint Slideshows for Fine Arts monitors
|Qualifications:||Required: layout and design experience, creativity, highly organized, strong writing and people skills.|
•Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
•Web-based Platform Experience: My Emma, Seat Yourself
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Blackbaud – Education Edge and Raiser’s Edge.
(Will consider someone with strong computer skills who has the ability to learn new software programs quickly.)
Candidate must be a believing Christian who is comfortable in a denominationally diverse Christian community.